Sometimes you need to transfer large files to remote servers. If the file in question is a directory that contains hundreds of files, the transfer may display errors.
If you have a cPanel account, just compress your directory in ZIP format, then upload it to your server with an FTP client.
- Compress your directory in ZIP format, and transfer it to your server.
- Open your cPanel and click File Manager.
- Find the directory containing your ZIP file.
- Click on the ZIP file, and click "Extract" displayed on the menu on the right.
- Your file is now unpacked.